General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

HAPPY 40TH BIRTHDAY CAZZIE (CAROL) on Tuesday 9th

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

June

June Report 8 Nov 2004 07:09

Many Happy Returns Cazzie, I hope you have a day to remember and lots of presents and cards. Love June xx

Lindy

Lindy Report 8 Nov 2004 11:03

Hi Cazzie, Enjoy your 40th Birthday! Lindy;-)

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 8 Nov 2004 17:57

happy birthday lou x

Speedy

Speedy Report 8 Nov 2004 18:18

Happy Birthday Cazzie..hope it a good day for you. :) Bev

Foxyfeline

Foxyfeline Report 8 Nov 2004 18:27

Happy birthday Cazzie, hope you have a wonderful day! I've been there done the 40 thing, and it's not that bad! Lisa xx

Michelle

Michelle Report 8 Nov 2004 19:55

Happy Birthday Cazzie. Have a lovely day. M.

Cazziemc

Cazziemc Report 8 Nov 2004 21:25

Awww, what a nice surprise!! Thank you all so much. Best present for me? My eldest son (19) went for an interview today as a Computer Technician at a school and he REALLY, REALLY, wants this job, if I could have one birthday wish, it would be that he gets this job. I would forgo all other presents for this! Can everybody cross their fingers for him (and anything else that can possibly be crossed!!). Once again, thanks for your good wishes. Carol - 40 in 2 and a bit hours!! xx

Big Shaz

Big Shaz Report 8 Nov 2004 21:47

Happy Birthday Cazzie hope you have a Great Day!! Shaz x

Cazziemc

Cazziemc Report 8 Nov 2004 22:21

Thank you everybody!! Cazzie. x

June

June Report 8 Nov 2004 22:58

Cazzie, I've got my fingers crossed June xx

****floss*****

****floss***** Report 9 Nov 2004 00:18

Happy 40th birthday Cazzie hope you have a wonderful day and fingers crossed for son best wishes to you Janet.

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 9 Nov 2004 07:03

Happy 40th Cazzie, have a good day!..

Lindy

Lindy Report 9 Nov 2004 14:42

Hi Cazzie, How did your son's job interview go? Lindy crossing fingers and toes! ;-)))

Cazziemc

Cazziemc Report 9 Nov 2004 20:21

Hi Everybody - had a really good day today. When I got into work (I work in a Health Centre), firstly there was a big painted banner that my 3 kids had made to greet me, made me laugh. Then, horror of horrors, found hundreds of enlarged photographs of me when I was 15 and 17, stuck on every computer and down every corridor, along with birthday banners and balloons everywhere!! Then at lunchtime they surprised me with a nice party and a lovely birthday cake. I was so touched. And to top it all, my boss gave me £100, bless him!!. Only dampener was that my son got a call this morning to say he hadn't got the job. They gave him feedback and told him he was neck and neck with this other guy, but the other guy just pipped him as he had experience. How can he ever got a job when they want experience, when he can't get a job to get the experience??? So, if anybody out there is looking for a Network Administrator/Compuiter Technician, in the Manchester area, I know just the boy. VERY keen and desperate to gain experience. He would be happy to work unpaid on a trial basis for the experience!! Once again, thank you all for your good wishes and crossed fingers.! Carol x

Benjamin

Benjamin Report 9 Nov 2004 20:53

What time of the day on the 9/11/1964 were you born Cazzie? If it was 11pm, then you are still 39, as it is nearly 9pm now, because technically, when you celebrate your birthday you are not the new age until the time you were born on that day whatever many years ago. ie, I was born at 1:01 pm so turn the new age at 1:01 that day on my birthday. Happy Birthday anyway.

Cazziemc

Cazziemc Report 9 Nov 2004 20:59

Hi Benjamin, I was born at lunchtime, so well into my 40's now!! Best wishes, Carol. x