General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Cancer Research UK fund...

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 8 Nov 2004 14:58

Is now over £3000..... Yippee.... It has so made me smile!! Thanks again for all your support with this.

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 8 Nov 2004 15:02

Still in pain babe but have managed to eat something solid today.... a piece of salmon in very small bites but it's a start!! :O)

Unknown

Unknown Report 8 Nov 2004 15:04

well done !! Only this morning I was thinking to myself... wonder how she's doing... was 2,800 when I looked, you must have had a surge over lunchtime :)

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 8 Nov 2004 15:11

I only just managed to update the offline donation money I raised this weekend..... I wish it could all be raised in a lunch time but unfortunately it's not that easy!!

Wendy

Wendy Report 8 Nov 2004 17:08

Diana and Susie Absolutely brilliant news. I knew you could do it. Sorry you're still not feeling right. Love and hugs Wendy and Susie

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 8 Nov 2004 17:11

well done Diana E x :o))

Jo

Jo Report 8 Nov 2004 18:51

Well done.. I raised £441.00 at work.