General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Book Jokes anyone?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Winter Drawers Ever Near

Winter Drawers Ever Near Report 8 Nov 2004 18:09

Walk in the Park by Theresa Green

Unknown

Unknown Report 8 Nov 2004 18:19

Aileen Some like it hot by Goldilocks. A brief history of time by Anna Chronism Unlikely titles I want it now by Thomas Aquinas Diary of a Nobody by Victoria Beckham Some more of me poems by TS Eliot Book joke: Two goats in the Mojave desert, haven't eaten for days. A can of film, blown by the wind from Hollywood, lands in front of them. The goats butt the can until it opens and a reel of film spills out. The elder billy goat budges the younger one aside and hungrily devours the film. When he's finished, the younger goat asks "What was it like?" "Good", replied the elder goat. "BUT NOT AS GOOD AS THE BOOK!" nell

Winter Drawers Ever Near

Winter Drawers Ever Near Report 8 Nov 2004 18:24

Helen, can't beat those but these are some others I picked up from the gutter! Puddle on the bathroom floor by I P Squint Nails in the bannisters by A R S Tornaway Water on the floor by Willy Moppet Forty days in the saddle by Major Bumsore Yellow River by I P Daily Haunted House by Yugo First

Margaret

Margaret Report 8 Nov 2004 19:09

Dirt on the Wall by WHo Flung Dung

Carrie in Godalming

Carrie in Godalming Report 8 Nov 2004 19:13

the tigers revenge by Claude Balls corrina

MikeyJay

MikeyJay Report 8 Nov 2004 23:59

going back 50 years: Baby's first tooth, by Norah Titoff

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 9 Nov 2004 16:27

Nice ones folks! :-)