General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Im having a bad day and wanna scream!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Emma

Emma Report 9 Nov 2004 11:56

I just want to rant and rave so please feel free to completly ignore me. I have a stinking cold, i think i have a chest infection, feel lousy, argued with the boyfriend, kids playing up,one off school with earache,and now my central heating has packed up and i am FREEZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emma

Emma Report 9 Nov 2004 12:17

Thankyou!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! fEEL BETTER NOW!

Sandra

Sandra Report 9 Nov 2004 12:35

Emma you poor thing, have a cuppa and put your feet up sandra

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 9 Nov 2004 16:00

Snap Emma, am having a bad afternoon!.. gasman still not arrived water still dripping!..

Lisa

Lisa Report 9 Nov 2004 16:03

emma be my guest and scream.we all feel like doin that sometimes.love and hugsxxxx(:

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 9 Nov 2004 16:05

A lovely idea, Bendy, send a plumber with it! :)

Craig

Craig Report 9 Nov 2004 16:09

Go on lass, SCREAM!!!!! ps please have one for me cos I've got earache too, and can't face it myself. thanks

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 9 Nov 2004 16:33

alcohol always solves it for me....... Scream away chick!!

Emma

Emma Report 9 Nov 2004 18:00

Thankyou everyone for being so understanding1 i feel bit better now, heating all fixed so i am warm again, and i have dosed myself up with cough medicine and cold and flu tablets. I will be completly at peace when the kids go to bed!