General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Did you know

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Daniel

Daniel Report 9 Nov 2004 15:41

The movie 'The Madness of King George' was originally released in England under the title of 'The Madness of King George III'. The 'III' was dropped for its American release because it was believed that the American moviegoer would believe it to be a sequel, and not go see it because they had never seen The Madness of King George I and II yet.

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 9 Nov 2004 15:49

" The madness of Daniel Longman", sounds a good film....hehe E x

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 9 Nov 2004 15:50

you are full of facts dan! lol xxxx

Ramblin Rose

Ramblin Rose Report 9 Nov 2004 17:25

Yes,I didn't know if that was true or a windup

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 9 Nov 2004 17:30

Hehe E x

McDitzy

McDitzy Report 9 Nov 2004 17:32

Ha ha. Interesting fact, Daniel. I could see how a mistake could be made. They voted Bush back in, didn't they? ......... not meant to cause ANY offence, am in no way suggesting what the Mirror suggests........ :-D Chloe

McDitzy

McDitzy Report 9 Nov 2004 17:33

I also heard that when Sense and Sensibility came out, two Americans turned up to th premiere with their books thinking that Jane Austen would be there to sign it for them.... but that could well be made up.

Daniel

Daniel Report 9 Nov 2004 17:33

The Political Correctness Police find you not guilty.