General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

who loves avon!!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lisa

Lisa Report 9 Nov 2004 15:43

we have had tupperware,swingers and ann summers .who loves avonxxx(:

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 9 Nov 2004 15:44

I like a good ding dong............

Lisa

Lisa Report 9 Nov 2004 15:45

avon calling!!!

Unknown

Unknown Report 9 Nov 2004 15:46

actually, all jokes aside, the wife was an Avon girl earlier in the year for a few months and I found their shampoo excellent....

Lisa

Lisa Report 9 Nov 2004 15:46

how about a bit of lippy bazxxxxx(:

Lisa

Lisa Report 9 Nov 2004 15:47

i like there bubbly bath paulxxxx(:

Lisa

Lisa Report 9 Nov 2004 15:50

makeup no from there .foamies and foot careyes!!!!!xxx(:

Karen

Karen Report 9 Nov 2004 15:56

My Mums an Avon Lady - shes been one for about 25 years, I used to love nosing through all the lippie and nail varnish colours as a kid :-) Karen

Eagles 4

Eagles 4 Report 9 Nov 2004 16:42

I've been an Avon lady for about five years now. Can't remember the last time I needed to buy shampoo or shower gel from the shops. I've always got loads in my stock box. It's not a bad way to earn a few extra pennies. It's even better now my boys are old enough to go out and do the deliveries for me!!!!! Well they have to earn their pocket money somehow.

Ramblin Rose

Ramblin Rose Report 9 Nov 2004 17:02

One of my sons was an AVON rep.years ago. He had some stories to tell!!

Lisa

Lisa Report 9 Nov 2004 17:04

did he have some stories to tell like a window cleaner!!!!xxxx(:

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 9 Nov 2004 17:06

I do this month as i managed to get lots of PINK address books in aid of Breast cancer for stocking fillers..... and yes i know I should really use my legs but hey they were PINK!!

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸ Report 9 Nov 2004 17:11

i always get my sunscreen from them(good offers) but nothing else, karen

Karen

Karen Report 11 Nov 2004 00:17

nudge

*Debbie

*Debbie Report 11 Nov 2004 00:25

I love the Masscra Debs.

Unknown

Unknown Report 11 Nov 2004 01:06

when my ex gave birth to our first,some 23yrs ago,i had just got home from the hospital,when ding dong,the avon lady called,said i wanted a big box of avon to take to my wife next day...she came back about an hour later,with the biggest box of creme perfumes,make up,and deoderants,that you can imagine...took them to her next day,and she was sooo pleased,it was worth every penny. long live avon............a good company. bryan.

John

John Report 11 Nov 2004 01:27

My wife sells Avon and says at this time of the year sales are up. Imari, Tranquil Moments etc etc.....

PennyDainty

PennyDainty Report 11 Nov 2004 01:30

Tip to keep in mind if visiting the Scottish Highland's. Avon's Skin-So-Soft range is the best for protection against those wee bu**ers, the midge! Christine