General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

I failed!!!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

McDitzy

McDitzy Report 9 Nov 2004 17:26

I failed my driving test, on silly things that I have NEVER done before. I only got three minors as well. Not a happy bunny. Actually a very sad bunny. Going on holiday tomorrow to Boston for five days with mum and sisters (am also meeting up with sister who lives in States). Would be much happier if I had passed. :-(

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 9 Nov 2004 17:27

aww im sorry....i drive...but not yet passed my theory lol !! xxxx

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸ Report 9 Nov 2004 17:28

Chloe, im sorry you didn't pass but don't let it get you down,it took me three goes,and my freind has taken her 6th and failed but she'll keep on going, have a great holiday, Karen

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 9 Nov 2004 17:30

bless you!! go enjoy your holiday and try again soon

McDitzy

McDitzy Report 9 Nov 2004 17:30

Thanks.... had a crap day at work too. So all in all, not a good day!! Chloe x

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 9 Nov 2004 17:30

Do you mean you only got three minors? as in running down children? or did you miss em all?...............LOL

Craig

Craig Report 9 Nov 2004 17:31

I failed my first test and I know I should've passed. Second time around I wasn't as careful but passed...can't weigh it up. Don,t let it get u down cos second time lucky!

Deborah

Deborah Report 9 Nov 2004 17:32

Chloe, Sorry you didn't pass your test this time around. I think the test must be harder now with the seperate theory test. I've been driving for 14 years. If I took my test today I would fail.

McDitzy

McDitzy Report 9 Nov 2004 17:35

Thanks again, and to Bob for the little laugh. I got 3 serious and 1 dangerous on top of it, again doing things that I would never normally do.

Ramblin Rose

Ramblin Rose Report 9 Nov 2004 17:36

Sorry Chloe,that is really rotten.Never mind love I took it three times.Had the same examiner the first and third time,and I real frightener on the second test. The first test went fine,or so I thought ,the second was a disaster and I said I know I'm going to fail,can we leave it here. To which he just said,Would you drive on please and failed me anyway. BUT LISTEN UP On the third test,which I was none too happy with,when we got back to the centre he said "I'm going to pass you because I know you can drive better than this!!!!!!!"SO WHY DIDN'T HE PASS ME THE FIRST TIME????? gOOD lUCK Rose

Natalie

Natalie Report 9 Nov 2004 18:13

Hi Chloe Really sorry to hear you failed, but I reckon you did brilliantly to only get one major and three minors. Was really hoping you'd pass, as I passed mine just after the one where your car was rejected. I was hoping we'd both have something to celebrate! Just remember, you WILL do it, as your standard of driving is obviously very high and you won't be so nervous next time. Keeping my fingers crossed for you. Love Natalie

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 9 Nov 2004 18:27

Sorry to read this Chloe, better luck next time!.. enjoy your days away! :-)

♥ Katz

♥ Katz Report 9 Nov 2004 18:55

Sorry you failed Chloe, try to look at it as just a delay and bounce straight back. I failed my first test and didn't try again for approx. 13/14 years. Chose Automatic 2nd time and passed. Should have gone for it again straight away. Don't give up. Have a fab holiday. Kxx

McDitzy

McDitzy Report 9 Nov 2004 20:01

Thank you everyone. Natalie - good to hear that you passed. I left a message for you on the boards but you obviously didn't see it. Chloe

Susan

Susan Report 9 Nov 2004 21:38

hi chloe, took me foive attempts, i could drive to wales and back no probs with my hubby but the moment i set eyes on a test centre i went to peices.i remember the third tome actually throwing up on the examiners suit with nerves(he suspended of course) eventually doctor put me on beta blockers and four years after i passed, my hubby had since died and i needed so much to be able to drive, yes! your dissappointed but persevere hun, you will do it eventually. have a lovely holiday. sue

Natalie

Natalie Report 9 Nov 2004 22:23

Hi Chloe No, I must have missed your message, but thanks for thinking of me. If it's any comfort, I've just been out in the car tonight and had to park in a narrow space between two cars. Okay getting in, but couldn't seem to reverse out. Held up everyone else in the car park for what seemed like hours. Nearly had to summon help from a passer by! Managed to squeeze my way out, practically in tears. I would have got a definite major fault for that little episode!!!!! Have you booked your next test? Let me know, as I will be thinking of you. Best wishes Natalie

McDitzy

McDitzy Report 9 Nov 2004 22:27

Thank you again. Yep, new test will be booked tomorrow morning before I leave to catch a plane! Will let you know. Chloe x