General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Dirty Den in EastEnders PLEASE STAY

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Benjamin

Benjamin Report 9 Nov 2004 19:08

The Daily Mirror reported on Sunday that the BBC is axing Den from EastEnders. I was not very happy as he is my fave character, and could just remember him in th 1980s. I know Leslie Grantham has shamed the soap with his chatroom antics, but his character brings life into the show, and just because his comeback hasnt set the ratings alight, doesnt mean they have to axe him. Cant they not bring Phil back or something.

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 9 Nov 2004 19:22

Im glad hes going, I find his acting pretty wooden. Find some new blood for the show, & inject some more humor into it. Elaine x (just going to watch enders lol)

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸ Report 9 Nov 2004 20:25

get rid of all of them--total rubbish

Lucky

Lucky Report 9 Nov 2004 20:52

I'm sorry I too think he should go. Makes my stomach turn whenever he's on. All he is is facial expressions anyway, not a lot of acting going on. Definately get shot of the lot of them. Also the Millers and the new Slater. Sorry used to like EE but now it's so boring and dull. They need new life. Diane

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 9 Nov 2004 21:40

me no like him too sorry i have seen more work in a glass of andrews liver salts lol

June

June Report 9 Nov 2004 23:35

Hi, Sorry to say but East Enders has gone down the drain, Its like watching paint dry. I turn it off now. As for the Mitchells, Slaters and the new family they should all go back into the wood work and take Den with them. Bye now June.