General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

IM BORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Carla

Carla Report 10 Nov 2004 00:59

Just seen who reads this and leaves a message. Im sat on my setee with my three legged cat watching me because it wants to go bed.

John

John Report 10 Nov 2004 01:02

This will clear your boredom - I hope! "Castor Oyl" is the sister of what fictional character?

Carla

Carla Report 10 Nov 2004 01:05

Olive Oyl he he. Still a bit bored though.

John

John Report 10 Nov 2004 01:08

Who was Donald Duck's nephews?

Carla

Carla Report 10 Nov 2004 01:11

dippy duck, daft duck and dumb duck!!

John

John Report 10 Nov 2004 01:15

No - Huey, Dewey and Louie. If a room with eight corners has a cat in each corner, seven cats before each cat, and a cat on each cat's tail, how many cats in the room?

Carla

Carla Report 10 Nov 2004 01:18

72 i think. Stop with the questions think of something to talk about instead...

John

John Report 10 Nov 2004 01:22

The answer -Eight cats! Now on the lighter side - Like the skunk said when the wind changed. "Now it all comes back to me."

badger

badger Report 10 Nov 2004 01:22

Christmas is coming,the geese are getting fat ,and hewey ,dewie,and lewie have gone into hiding .Fred.ptfg.

Carla

Carla Report 10 Nov 2004 01:24

he he too late at night for all these questions thats better! but my cats still looking at me too go bed.

Carla

Carla Report 10 Nov 2004 01:25

No Donalds sold them to a farmer so there getting fat ready for xmas....

John

John Report 10 Nov 2004 01:27

Good move Carla off to bed. Finally - It is better to give that to receive, and besides, you don't have to send thank-you notes.

Carla

Carla Report 10 Nov 2004 01:31

nite nite dont let the bed bugs bite!