General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

GUESS WHO'S BACK?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mommylonglegs

Mommylonglegs Report 10 Nov 2004 10:06

Sending a BIG HELLO to you all. Oh what a terrible week I have had. I have been so miserable not being able to get on. Have been able to keep in touch with a couple of you, which has just about kept me sane. I have decided to go back to my old name, as some have got a bit confused. I am actually down as going to the Wakefield meet up twice. lol. Going to catch up on the boards for the next hour. A very happy Jenny

Guinevere

Guinevere Report 10 Nov 2004 10:07

Great to see you back, Mommy. Gwynne

Trish

Trish Report 10 Nov 2004 10:08

Good to see you again Jenny. Admit it - you need us to keep you sane.

Lindy

Lindy Report 10 Nov 2004 10:11

Welcome back Mommy! ;-))

Ann L from Darlo

Ann L from Darlo Report 10 Nov 2004 10:11

HYA JENNY Good to have you back!!!! See you Saturday and I will definitely ring you tonight. Guess what I have trouble sending mail now and don't want to bother son to ask how to sort it. Keeps asking me to veryfy my password which i keep doing but still getting no where!!!!!

Joy

Joy Report 10 Nov 2004 10:12

Hey Jenny Wren or MLL - I am so pleased they let you back where you should be!! :-) Joy

Michelle

Michelle Report 10 Nov 2004 10:18

Welcome back Jenny. M.

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 10 Nov 2004 10:24

Heloooooo Jenny Welcome back ! Elaine x

Mommylonglegs

Mommylonglegs Report 10 Nov 2004 10:34

Carole. Yes I did get apologises from GR. Someone called Estelle sorted it all ut for me in the end. She was very pleasant and friendly in her emails. I replied to an email quite late last night, giving more details to her. I did not expect a reply until later today. But there was a reply waiting for me before 9am .They must work through the night. No, not really she was just up very early this morning. i presume she works from home. Just so glad it is all sorted out. But dont think I shall ever know what the problem was. Jenny

Unknown

Unknown Report 10 Nov 2004 10:39

Hi Jenny, Wecome back

VIVinHERTS

VIVinHERTS Report 10 Nov 2004 10:41

Hi Jenny, So glad you're back. Viv

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 10 Nov 2004 11:06

Hey bird.... good to have you back!! :O)

Scrummy

Scrummy Report 10 Nov 2004 12:51

Hi Mommy - were you a Jenny Wren? I was brenda

Len of the Chilterns

Len of the Chilterns Report 10 Nov 2004 12:56

Hi Jenny Why bother to stay sane? I am quite happy in my confused state and am sure you will be too, if you just relax and let it take hold. Glad you're back Len

Mommylonglegs

Mommylonglegs Report 10 Nov 2004 13:42

Brenda. Yes. I changed my name to Jenny Wrenn just before GR lost all my membership details.I realised a lot of you were confused as to who it was that was having problems geting logged in. So I have decided to go back to my old name. The biggest problem I have now is remembering all those that have sent me messages via GR email. I have such a terrible memory nowadays I do not know who sent me what and if they may think I am ignoring them. Jenny