General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

being vulnerable

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lisa

Lisa Report 10 Nov 2004 14:40

when you are, people think they can walk all over you .but this is not the case.

Lisa

Lisa Report 10 Nov 2004 14:43

i for one can be and others.and people pick up on that and try to put them downxxx):

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 10 Nov 2004 14:51

does it mean not being able to spell the word? Sorry babe.... couldn't resist!! :O)

Lisa

Lisa Report 10 Nov 2004 14:53

that too di.love and hugsxxxxx(:

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 10 Nov 2004 15:00

glad you know me well enough for me to get away with my cheek!! :O)

Lisa

Lisa Report 10 Nov 2004 15:04

di you should get your dictionary aswell .i think we are both having problems with our spelling either that or we are worse for wear.love and hugsxxxx(:

Lisa

Lisa Report 10 Nov 2004 15:04

bendy i call that bullying.these people that do this should go back to the playgroundxxxxxx(:

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 10 Nov 2004 15:05

you all know what im like! im vulnerable, too trusting and naiive! but thats why i love you so much cos you all look after me! but sometimes i can just sit here and wanna cry! xxxx

Lisa

Lisa Report 10 Nov 2004 15:06

don't cry steed.run out of kleenex!!!!!xxxxx(:

Bec

Bec Report 10 Nov 2004 15:07

<joins steedie on the floor and cries. "why is everyone so angry all the time?" she wonders. >

♥ Katz

♥ Katz Report 10 Nov 2004 15:08

Also being sensitive. As with people with sensitive skin a product can be harsh and hurt a lot. Someone with a senstive soul - a word or two can be harsh and hurt a lot. Take care of everyone. Kxx

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 10 Nov 2004 15:21

see it is true.... what you give out you can expect back.... I am so pleased that's true.... corrected it now Lisa!! :O)