General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

musical discoveries

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 10 Nov 2004 16:42

Has anyone else come across someone recently, and found they really liked their music ? I saw Rufus Wainwright on the Frank Skinner show last week and bought his CD on the spur of the moment... excellent stuff. (NB, for anyone in the know, yes he is the son of Loundon Wainwright III)

Unknown

Unknown Report 10 Nov 2004 16:45

eh ?

Unknown

Unknown Report 10 Nov 2004 16:45

if thats a song by either of the above, I haven't discovered it yet lol

Unknown

Unknown Report 10 Nov 2004 16:50

not yet no, I'd heard of him tho, which is more than I can say for my wife lol They played a clip of him (Loundon) singing "Rufus is a tit man" (about his son breastfeeding)... brilliant.

Unknown

Unknown Report 10 Nov 2004 16:55

grrr give us a break, I was close lol

Unknown

Unknown Report 10 Nov 2004 17:14

Well it's a silly name anyway lol OK, since noone's answering the original question, I'll add another, that I only recently discovered... Jeff Buckley.