General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

mens stockings

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Claire in Lincs

Claire in Lincs Report 10 Nov 2004 19:06

Before I get linched for creating a suggestive thread,,lol,,,I wanted to ask if any of you girls had suggestions of what to pop in a chaps stocking at christmas..remember..it has to be small enough to fit in the actual stocking, And fella's what unusual and usefull things have you found in there on christmas morning,,?

Unknown

Unknown Report 10 Nov 2004 19:13

My husband and I fill a stocking for each other - with silly things - in his last one I put felt tip pens and a colouring book, bubbles, a whooppee cushion and other things like that . he was much more sensible and I got lovely things

Claire in Lincs

Claire in Lincs Report 10 Nov 2004 19:17

She' We do one for each other every year,,,he is 'helped' by the daughters so i get some lovely special things but i would like some new ideas for his

Bob

Bob Report 10 Nov 2004 19:35

You didn’t give a price but here are a few suggestions Half hour flying lesson - £50 Computer game - £25 - £40 iPod Mini - £180 Skipping rope - £15 Mini Radio controlled tanks – £35 Remote control rat - £20 Go here for more: http://www.paramountzone.*com/index.htm

Andy

Andy Report 10 Nov 2004 19:59

For years I've told my lovely wife _ "buy me a motorbike" - I really lusted after a big green 170mph Kawasaki ZX9R. I got a little push along thing about an inch long made out of plastic. It wasn't even green.

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust***

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust*** Report 10 Nov 2004 20:32

me im only 4" 11

Claire in Lincs

Claire in Lincs Report 11 Nov 2004 05:37

aaaahhhh Julie,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol