General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Morning!..

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 11 Nov 2004 06:32

Morning folks, early workday today!..

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 11 Nov 2004 06:35

Morning Christine I might tackle the garden if it stays dry. It could do with some TLC. Have a good day.

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 11 Nov 2004 06:40

good morning

Mommylonglegs

Mommylonglegs Report 11 Nov 2004 06:49

Good morning to you all. I have been up since 4.40am Was woken by cramp yet again. Really must get something done about it. It is great to get back on here. Do not know what the problem was. It was as if GR lost every record of me ever being a member. Hoping to go and do a bit of Christmas shopping today. It seems quiet dry outside. But have not ventured out yet. Just had a peep through the curtain. Have a nice day all. Jenny