General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

E-mail message - did you get it?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 11 Nov 2004 10:03

See Below -

Unknown

Unknown Report 11 Nov 2004 10:04

One day God was looking down at Earth and saw all of the rascally behavior that was going on. He decided to send an angel down to earth to check it out. So he called out one of his angels and sent the angel to earth for a time. When he returned, he told God, "Yes, it is bad on earth; 95% are misbehaving and 5% are not. God thought for a moment and said, "Maybe I had better send down a second angel to get another opinion." So God called out another angel and sent him to earth for a time too. When the angel returned he went to God and said, "Yes, the earth is in decline; 95% are misbehaving and 5% are being good." God was not pleased. So he decided to e-mail the 5% that were good because he wanted to encourage them. Give them a little something to help them keep going. DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE E-MAIL SAID ? No? . . . . . . scroll down . . . . I didn't get one either.

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 11 Nov 2004 10:06

no I diddnt....I wonder why?????? E x

June

June Report 11 Nov 2004 10:09

Nor me!

Christine2

Christine2 Report 11 Nov 2004 10:09

Keep frantically pressing send and received all but it's still not come through yet - maybe it will come later today :O)))))))))) Chrissie

♥ Katz

♥ Katz Report 11 Nov 2004 10:11

No haven't got mine yet, sure it will come through later though!! Kxx

Christine2

Christine2 Report 11 Nov 2004 10:12

In your dreams Bendy :))))))))))))

Christine2

Christine2 Report 11 Nov 2004 10:16

I refuse to comment on the grounds that it might incriminate me:))))))))))

Unknown

Unknown Report 11 Nov 2004 10:23

I got the email. But then a minute later, the mistake was spotted and it was recalled lol

Jack (Sahara)

Jack (Sahara) Report 11 Nov 2004 10:24

I got mine - but I deleted it by mistake so I can't tell you what it said, sorry! Jack

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 11 Nov 2004 10:26

I got it too!!! Pink halo glowing!! :O)

**Sheesh

**Sheesh Report 11 Nov 2004 10:34

Strump, you'd better save me a space in the corner!!!

♥ Katz

♥ Katz Report 11 Nov 2004 12:00

Still haven't got my e-mail. Think I'm going to have to join everyone in the corner, should be cosy..... Kxx

Linda

Linda Report 11 Nov 2004 12:15

HI Sheila that was great LOL and in the public library. I'm going to send it to my Brother-in-law who is a vicar Linda P

Anne from Scotland

Anne from Scotland Report 11 Nov 2004 12:25

yes i got mine!!!!! He said I have to convert you lot!!!!!!!!! p.s. the lies I tell are not true!!!!!lol

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 11 Nov 2004 16:20

I thought it was one of those "Too Good to be True" scams.