General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Cant be bothered

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Emma

Emma Report 11 Nov 2004 12:44

I cant be bothered to do any housework, someone tell me i am not being a lazy cow! Make me feel better?

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 11 Nov 2004 12:45

you're not being lazy.... you're spending "You time" and that's allowed!! ANY HELP? :O)

Emma

Emma Report 11 Nov 2004 12:48

Big help thanks, who needs clean clothes anyway?

Anne from Scotland

Anne from Scotland Report 11 Nov 2004 12:49

Emma I was just sitting here thinking exactly the same thing!!!! I don't feel so bad now - thank you! I'll do something later! ...and no you are not lazy at all!!! Anne

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 11 Nov 2004 12:50

They are very over-rated clean clothes anyway.... people can't like them that much as they always make them dirty!! :O)

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 11 Nov 2004 12:53

Emma Do you do your washing by hand? Just load up the machine and switch on then you can come on here with a clear conscience. Well that's what I tell myself.

Pat

Pat Report 11 Nov 2004 12:58

I keep putting off doing the housework, I throw the clothes in the washing machine, I then run around like a mad woman with the duster and hoover, while I wait for the clothes to be done. Then its back on here. Blimey, maybe I should really worry I smoke I drink and now I have a board addiction LOL> Pat x

Kate

Kate Report 11 Nov 2004 13:00

You're not lazy Emma, I feel like like that every day! Like that Diana, I'll use that next time I hear "why can't I find any clean socks?!" Katexx

Emma

Emma Report 11 Nov 2004 13:13

You have all made me feel better now! I cant get off the internet, its a nightmare. My poor kids, all chained up while i am here talking to you all!

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 11 Nov 2004 13:39

emma get off tinternet, clean the house, do your ironing and get tea on for your man! its what a woman does!! (hee hee!)

Marie

Marie Report 11 Nov 2004 13:52

tell you what emma ..... i think you should just sit at your pc... do nothing.... let your man do the house when he get,s in from work..... then ask ... no tell him he ,ll have to sort the dinner and see if he likes there them apples... pmsl.....

Sidami

Sidami Report 11 Nov 2004 13:52

Emma, What is this word called housework?

Fairy

Fairy Report 11 Nov 2004 13:53

I don't know where you are in the country, but where I am it's a beautiful sunny day. Stuff the housework, it's boring and endless. Jo.

Emma

Emma Report 11 Nov 2004 13:53

Put big light on!.... I dont cook my fellas tea, he hates my cooking so he does it when he gets in from work! Ah bless!

Jean Durant

Jean Durant Report 11 Nov 2004 22:00

Wasn't it Quentin Crisp who said "after 7 years the dust doesn't get any thicker". I can vouch for that. Jean x.

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust***

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust*** Report 11 Nov 2004 22:03

dont worry , itll all be there tomorrow and next day,