General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Doctors!! :O)

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 11 Nov 2004 13:47

I went to the doctors.... He checked my pulse.................it was perfect and he was very happy. He listened to my heart.............it was normal and he was very happy. He took my blood pressure.........it was spot on and he was very happy. He asked me how many fags I smoked and how much I drank and suddenly I was a major health risk !!

♥ Katz

♥ Katz Report 11 Nov 2004 13:53

What do they know!!!! Don't pay any attention - do what you want! :-) Kxx

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 11 Nov 2004 13:55

I intend to babe but it amazes me that they can do all the tests and say "You're in great condition" but then when they find out you drink and smoke all of a sudden you are a HEALTH RISK!! If I was a health risk.... why did he say I was in great condition?

Emma

Emma Report 11 Nov 2004 14:00

I bet the doctor smokes 40 a day and downs a bottle of gin for breakfast!

♥ Katz

♥ Katz Report 11 Nov 2004 14:03

Half of them do, sneaky b*****s. Talk about you do as I say not as I do... Kxx