General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Thank you Notes

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Tina

Tina Report 11 Nov 2004 14:01

Hi, Quick Question! Is there a site on the web where you can print off kids thank you notelets? Tina

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 11 Nov 2004 14:08

http://www(.)kidprintables(.)com/thankyounotes/ try this one

Tina

Tina Report 11 Nov 2004 15:31

Thanks for this Elaine. Just had a look and there are plenty to choose from! Regards Tina

Kim from Sandhurst

Kim from Sandhurst Report 11 Nov 2004 16:51

Tina, Why don't you get your kids to make up their own thank you note on powerpoint? I got mine to do it, he found a lovely picture on the web and put it on the bottom right hand, with 'thank you', then folded it in 4, and wrote a personal message inside, bought a pack of envelopes and everyone thought it was great. Just another idea for you Kim

Estelle

Estelle Report 11 Nov 2004 16:54

Oh Elaine, you star! What a great site. Daniel loves it when we print things from the PC and then he 'customizes' it! Estelle x

Ramblin Rose

Ramblin Rose Report 11 Nov 2004 16:54

Oh Horrors,I can remember having to spend Boxing day writing Thankyou notes. It was a real chore and we had to be word perfect.Gosh how we struggled with spelling and our handwriting. We were not allowed to play with our Christmas presents until we had done them. Nice to get though arn't they. What a lovely idea for you to make your own,they will be much appreciated

Tina

Tina Report 11 Nov 2004 18:37

Great idea Kim! I also used to hate writing thank you notes after Xmas and birthdays. My dad always made us write a proper letter describing all that we had done that day. Mind you I think it only polite to thank someone in writing if they have gone to the trouble of buying something special. Tina

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256 Report 11 Nov 2004 20:14

My mum always give my kids a pack of thank-you notes each for Xmas. They seem to enjoy doing them!! I do get a bit miffed though at the number of kids whose parents don't make them even SAY thank-you for a gift. One party we went to, there was a thank-you note hand-made by the child in each party bag - what a great idea!! Maz. XX