General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

GOOD NEWS!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Bec

Bec Report 11 Nov 2004 14:07

Ok I know it's only really relevant to me but I thought it may inspire people and give them hope... Yesterday I heard from a 4th cousin removed of mine called Vesta Beck from Ontario. She's give me LOADS of new info on the Battys that I couldn't find and I'm going to help her too where I can. She found me because I registered my family name on a local genealogy/history site (Whitehaven). Love becx <happy>

Emma

Emma Report 11 Nov 2004 14:10

Brilliant news, i love it when this happens, gives us all hope.

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸ Report 11 Nov 2004 14:12

fantastic news,i had the same thing happen to me in april and it gives you such a high :-))))

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 11 Nov 2004 14:16

hoorah.... you don't know any of my rellies do you? :O)

Bec

Bec Report 11 Nov 2004 16:32

Thank you for all your kind messages (didn't want anyone to think I was boasting). The odd thing is that the rellie I'm in contact with is only 3 years older than me (she's 22) and we both assumed the other would be older due to the usual age of people interested in genealogy. keep going everyone! love becx