General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

ideas for a christmas pressie for my hubby

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lisa

Lisa Report 11 Nov 2004 15:41

has to be special.any ideas.have you boys all decided what you wantxxxxxxxxxx(:

Unknown

Unknown Report 11 Nov 2004 15:45

well I know what I want but I can't have it

Lisa

Lisa Report 11 Nov 2004 15:47

i would suprise him with a little red number but we will have 14 guests round so maybe not a good ideaxxxxxx(:

Unknown

Unknown Report 11 Nov 2004 15:49

can't say on here, and no, it's not rude Some things are just best kept private.. and I like being cryptic lol Or should I say relatively cryptic. Some will know what I mean.

SheilaSomerset

SheilaSomerset Report 11 Nov 2004 15:51

Can you give us a clue - is he sporty, active, DIY enthusiast, gardener, history buff, birdwatcher, couch potato?!!

Lisa

Lisa Report 11 Nov 2004 15:52

very.know what i want a wine cooler to keep my champers cold on christmas day.could get well stocked up and well tanked up!!!xxxx(: