General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

NO BABY NEWS.....

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Craig

Craig Report 11 Nov 2004 16:38

HI EVERYBODY! I don't know how many are interested, though I feel it may be a few, lol, but we were at the hospital today for a post term check up. It seems that we're still not particularly close, but the midwife said it could be at any time now as Lulu's cervix is, ahem, ripe! Thank you all for your concern and I PROMISE.. that I'll let you all know as soon as there's any movement. CRAIGxxx

SueinKent

SueinKent Report 11 Nov 2004 16:41

Typical boy, always making us wait!

Craig

Craig Report 11 Nov 2004 16:43

Funny that Sue.... I always thought you liked us to try and wait longer?? ;-)

SueinKent

SueinKent Report 11 Nov 2004 16:46

My words exactly Bendy

Craig

Craig Report 11 Nov 2004 16:49

lol....I sometimes wish I cared. :-) But anyway, back to the baby thing. We're booked in for induction for Monday, but hopefully the little bugger will intervene before then!

SueinKent

SueinKent Report 11 Nov 2004 16:52

You do know what you have to do to get this baby born, without induction, don't you?

Craig

Craig Report 11 Nov 2004 16:57

Wendy, I've told you....it's only a problem if I care (and I don't) ;-) Sue..... if it's what I think then, well I suppose I can only try.

Craig

Craig Report 11 Nov 2004 17:00

Ah! Me thinks I doth protest too much! lol erm, I mean yeah, ..... I knew that.

Craig

Craig Report 11 Nov 2004 17:02

MAAHHHH!

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Report 11 Nov 2004 18:33

Is it a week now? I know how she must feel as I'm always late. Probably the same with this one too. Liz

Craig

Craig Report 11 Nov 2004 18:35

Yep! 8 days today and she's sick as a dog now!

Wendy

Wendy Report 11 Nov 2004 19:02

If Sue's idea is what I'm thinking about, trust me (I'm a doctor - oh yes!) it really does work. Then again, it could have something to do with the Chinese meal, half a lager or the packet of Cheese and Onion crisps. But the midwife assured us it was the first idea.

Craig

Craig Report 11 Nov 2004 19:10

I'm trying right now to persuade her to "take her vitamins". Trouble is, at this point it's hard to persuade her to do what got her here in the first place! never mind....I,m persistent lol

Wendy

Wendy Report 11 Nov 2004 19:22

Try the half of lager option.

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 12 Nov 2004 06:58

Perhaps today Craig!..

Craig

Craig Report 12 Nov 2004 07:49

Fingers crossed Christine.

Pat Kendrick

Pat Kendrick Report 12 Nov 2004 08:26

Craig I went 3 weeks over (it was a boy of course). It is November cold, misty and damp he may feeel he's better off where he is in the warm LOL. Best wishes to you all Pat

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Report 12 Nov 2004 19:25

Still no news yet Craig?

Tracy

Tracy Report 12 Nov 2004 20:19

Craig i was 5 days over and the ice cream man came i ran up the street after him (at least 10 miles an hour) and my waters broke LOOK FOR AN ICE CREAM MAN