General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

THANKYOU SANDRA ROGERS..Update!!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Craig

Craig Report 11 Nov 2004 17:13

I've just got back from Pontefract cemetary, where a very nice bloke from he bereavement centre met me, and showed me where my grandma's grave is!! It's a very nice stone but sadly, doesn't look like it's been tended in quite a while. It will be now!! So yet again...MANY THANKS SANDRA!!

Ann

Ann Report 11 Nov 2004 17:17

3 cheers for Sandra *hip hip hooray*

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 11 Nov 2004 17:19

I second that..............h'raaaaaaaayyyyyy!

SueinKent

SueinKent Report 11 Nov 2004 17:19

Well done Sandra

Unknown

Unknown Report 11 Nov 2004 17:21

well done sandra - and craig - thats good - the people in the pontefract office are smashing - really helpful. hope to see you on saturday - or do I - would rather the wee one arrived for then :-) so we could all have a cuddle of him she

Craig

Craig Report 11 Nov 2004 17:26

I hope we'll make it but it's gonna be a last minute decision me thinks. lol

Mo

Mo Report 11 Nov 2004 17:27

Three cheers for Sandra. Hip Hip Hooray. Hip Hip Hooray, Hip Hip Hooray. Well done another woman solves the mystery.

Claire in Lincs

Claire in Lincs Report 11 Nov 2004 17:56

Yay.. Sandra,,!!!! Whoowhoo....go girl...!!!

Wendy

Wendy Report 11 Nov 2004 18:06

What a diamond you are Sandra. Well done for helping Craig with his quest. Brilliant.

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 11 Nov 2004 18:08

hiya craig what can i say this is so nice of you but i was glad to help you cos i am like a dog with a bone sometimes lol but to show your apprecation like this is sooooooooooo nice god bless you x

Big Shaz

Big Shaz Report 12 Nov 2004 01:46

Well done Sandra.. I think only one thing would please Criag more and that would be if you could discover a way to bring the baby out quicker!! LOL Shaz x

*Debbie

*Debbie Report 12 Nov 2004 01:50

Well done Sandra on making Craig,s day Debs.

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 12 Nov 2004 13:55

hiya thanks to all of you shaz i am working on that do you think craige should squeeze her( sorry dont know ladys name) head lol

Sandra

Sandra Report 12 Nov 2004 14:27

Well done Sandra, and Craig i am sure you will be emotional seeing her grave for the first time, won't it be even wierder if baby arrives as well sandra

Craig

Craig Report 12 Nov 2004 16:13

nudge

Craig

Craig Report 12 Nov 2004 16:18

No baby news Bendy. none not any NONE..... AAAARRRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!

Craig

Craig Report 12 Nov 2004 16:30

Without being too crude.... If I had a choice of being stuck up there or out here, well guess where I'd be? ;-)

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 12 Nov 2004 18:39

you are welcome craig x