General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Help - Football Fixtures

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Winter Drawers Ever Near

Winter Drawers Ever Near Report 11 Nov 2004 17:17

Hi, anyone out there a footie fan who would be able to point me in the right direction to get a list of all the major games being played between now and Xmas, especially those likely to be televised. That would include all Premiership , Cup and major overseas games. Have looked on a few sites but can't seem to find what I'm looking for. Any help greatly appreciated.

♥ Katz

♥ Katz Report 11 Nov 2004 17:29

www(.)premierleague(.)com. Lists fixtures by month and on the right shows if it's televised and on which channel. Kxx

Claire in Lincs

Claire in Lincs Report 11 Nov 2004 17:43

Wow Katz,,, im impressed,,!!!

♥ Katz

♥ Katz Report 11 Nov 2004 17:49

Thank you Claire, I do like my footie though tend to stick to the Spurs site (don't laugh at the afflicted!!!) :-) Kxx

Claire in Lincs

Claire in Lincs Report 11 Nov 2004 17:53

Dont worry hon' Im a Newastle supporter,,,(we wont talk about last night)... Im very impressed you know all the info,,my hubbie will be chuffed when i tell where all this match info can be found,,,plus i will look dead good,,!!!lol

Claire in Lincs

Claire in Lincs Report 11 Nov 2004 18:31

GB,,,Thats fantastic,,,,good for her,!!

♥ Katz

♥ Katz Report 11 Nov 2004 18:42

Excellent GB, and excellent taste too!!! Kxx