General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Been very naughty ...

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256 Report 11 Nov 2004 19:56

Just woofed down a HUGE plate of fish and chips - with salt, pepper, vinegar and pickled onions, large mug of tea - now can't move!!! It was DELICIOUS though!!! Maz. XX

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){ Report 11 Nov 2004 20:00

I had the same last night Maz. Still can't move! lol Jeanette x

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 11 Nov 2004 20:09

Wahey Maz, as long as you enjoyed it!.. any chance of sharing your true Cornish Pasty recipe sometime, thought I read somewhere that you put turnips in it?..

Anne from Scotland

Anne from Scotland Report 11 Nov 2004 20:21

Maz I can smell the chips!!!! oooohhhh - aaahhh - nice!!!! Anne

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 11 Nov 2004 20:22

Oops!.. Wrong Maz! for pasty recipe, Calling Maz from Hayle!..

Margaret

Margaret Report 11 Nov 2004 20:25

Do you have to talk about food!!! ive not eaten yet chuck me a chip please Margaret

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256 Report 11 Nov 2004 20:28

well my hubby loves Hayward's, but for me its gotta be home made - like wot I was brought up on! This time of year I get very excited as I can buy jars of home made pickles at Xmas bazaars! Have just finished the last jar tonight, so need some more now ready for the next blow-out! Maz. XX

Sue In Yorkshire.

Sue In Yorkshire. Report 11 Nov 2004 21:02

Maz What no bread and butter for your fish butty Could you just pass a couple of onions please to go with my garlic cheese and crackers. Pretty Please. Sue

valinkent

valinkent Report 11 Nov 2004 21:07

Hi Maz you can,t beat a good plate of fish and chips can yo. Iv,e been pickling some shallots today ,did some a few weeks ago but we,ve eaten them already . Have you had a good day today . Val

*Debbie

*Debbie Report 11 Nov 2004 21:09

Did you save some for us Debs.

*ღ*Dee in Bexleyheath*ღ*

*ღ*Dee in Bexleyheath*ღ* Report 11 Nov 2004 21:44

Personally, I am partial to a Wally. Dee x

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256 Report 11 Nov 2004 22:04

ooo wallies and pickled eggs - can't think of anything worse!!! Debs you don't SERIOUSLY think there would be leftovers do you????? Maz. XX

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256 Report 11 Nov 2004 22:11

Steve you old charmer .... you know how to make us ladeez feel special!!!!

Simon

Simon Report 11 Nov 2004 22:18

I've discovered that a really nice sandwich is sliced Wally with turkey roll, raw spinach and mint jelly ! It sounds bizarre, but the mint and the wally's flavours really go well together. It's better with wholemeal bread, by the way. Simon

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy Report 11 Nov 2004 22:22

I ate a whole Arctic Roll all by myself last night :O