General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Morning!..

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 12 Nov 2004 06:38

Morning folks, it's friday!....and the weekend is now beginning, or is that tomorrow?..

John

John Report 12 Nov 2004 06:52

Christine, it's good morning to you and a goodnight from me ... and hello to the weekend.

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 12 Nov 2004 06:52

good morning its gonna b a brilliant weekend for me i cant wait.........

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 12 Nov 2004 06:52

Morning. Enjoy your day, all.

Sue

Sue Report 12 Nov 2004 06:55

The weekend starts at 8.00 for me, I can go home then, and not come back to work 'till Monday. Have a good one everyone.

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 12 Nov 2004 06:55

Thankyou all, am glad your'e having good weekends! :)

Ramblin Rose

Ramblin Rose Report 12 Nov 2004 08:01

Good Morning Christine.I don't know what today will bring, but have a good one all of you Hugs Rose

Lindy

Lindy Report 12 Nov 2004 10:52

Morning all, Yes, I am a late starter! Its fourteen degrees and the wind is icy which might not be cold for some of you but it is for me. It must be snowing in the mountains. It's time to get the log fireplace going! Lindy;-)

Jack (Sahara)

Jack (Sahara) Report 12 Nov 2004 11:16

Morning Christine, My weekend always starts when I leave work on a Friday. Hope everyone has a top one. Jack xx