General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

NTL!!?!?!?!? anyone else having problems sending

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Ann L from Darlo

Ann L from Darlo Report 12 Nov 2004 10:09

I have had a problem with sending E mail since Tuesday,and I wondered if anyone else has. Also it takes ages to get thru to them on the phone --listening to all the blurb I get frustrated and put the phone down!!!! Not a happy Bunny.

**Linda

**Linda Report 12 Nov 2004 11:46

I had terrible problems yesterday couldnt send any but seems ok today have you got broadband medic c lick on that

Ann L from Darlo

Ann L from Darlo Report 12 Nov 2004 12:10

Linda Yes i have medic but didn't make any difference,I contacted them and am waiting for a reple--just annoying isn't it Ann OOps had a look and don't think I have down loaded it properly,am doing it now!!!!

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 12 Nov 2004 12:44

im with ntl and cant fault them. sorry lol susie

Ann L from Darlo

Ann L from Darlo Report 12 Nov 2004 12:52

I use Incredimail for my mail so I wonder if it's that???

**Linda

**Linda Report 12 Nov 2004 13:30

I use incredimail to used to use hotbar but someone said that was where I had a lot of problems

**Linda

**Linda Report 12 Nov 2004 13:34

if you go to ntl(.) (com)/service status it will tell you if there is a problem............... just had a look there is still a problem

Ann L from Darlo

Ann L from Darlo Report 12 Nov 2004 16:25

Linda M I am not too clever with PC's and have had a scare with it lately,is it possible to keep all the stuff i have on Incredimail and go back to Out look Express as my default mail--have to transfer all my addresses over --is there an easy way? Ann

Ann L from Darlo

Ann L from Darlo Report 12 Nov 2004 18:41

Wow as if by magic I can now send mail --don't ask me what was wrong??