General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

cuppa anyone?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Emma

Emma Report 12 Nov 2004 14:11

I am just putting the kettle on, anyone fancy a brew?

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy Report 12 Nov 2004 14:13

(now there's an idea - another excuse not to do housework lol) Please - milk and 3 for me ta! slurp............

Sandra

Sandra Report 12 Nov 2004 14:15

anne 3 i thought you were sweet enough!! strong no sugar please, for me i have the mince pies if you want one lol sandra

Emma

Emma Report 12 Nov 2004 14:16

ooooh mince pies. Where do you live i will bring the tea to you!

Sandra

Sandra Report 12 Nov 2004 14:19

ummmmm, the clue is in the title lol sandra Maidstone

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy Report 12 Nov 2004 14:19

Sorry Emma - count me out - just heard there's mince pies in my neighbourhood - I'm off!! Gee shucks Sandra - thanks :))

Kate

Kate Report 12 Nov 2004 14:20

That is very nice of you to offer but some other kind soul has just brought me one, wouldn't say no to a mince pie though

♥ Katz

♥ Katz Report 12 Nov 2004 14:22

Thanks for the offer but already on my umteenth cuppa of the day, 3 sugars too.... I could drink tea for England (but always drink coffee when I'm out for some reason!!) Kxx

Lisa

Lisa Report 12 Nov 2004 14:54

I could KILL for a coffee, I ran out last night, and can't be bothered to drag my lazy bum up the shop :P Lisa x