General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

New Palestine...

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Dame

Dame Report 12 Nov 2004 23:15

What do you think about the U.K. and U.S. plans on a new Palestine?

Unknown

Unknown Report 12 Nov 2004 23:20

I haven't heard what their proposals are. My answer to the whole thing would be to get the Reigious Leaders together to agree that prayers must be said 24 hours a day, on the hour. That should keep the Christians, Moslems and Jews busy. The same would apply to the Sikhs and the Hindus. Then maybe we can find out what the fighting is REALLY all about.

Dame

Dame Report 12 Nov 2004 23:30

They hope to establish a new democratic state next to Israel, a new Palestine for the Palestinians hopefully to live in peace with a newly elected democratic government, to begin within the next four years.

BarneyKent

BarneyKent Report 13 Nov 2004 14:37

Which is the odd one out? 1. Peace in Palestine. 2. Lasting peace in Northern Ireland. 3. Democratic government in Iraq. 4. Meeting Santa Claus. 5. Poking butter up a hedgehog's bum with a red-hot needle. Answer: No 5. This is the only one that is theoretically possible, the other 4 are figments of the imagination.

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256 Report 13 Nov 2004 14:43

Jim I think a better idea would be to get them in one place and then knock their heads together. If all these things were run by us 'normal' women, there would be no wars. We haven't got time, too much shopping to do!!! Maz. XX

syljo

syljo Report 13 Nov 2004 14:54

Maz, I agree with you. I've always said that men are the aggressors! Sylvia xxx

William

William Report 13 Nov 2004 22:58

Read the bible prophesies, you'll find the answer to all the Middle East problems!

Winter Drawers Ever Near

Winter Drawers Ever Near Report 13 Nov 2004 23:04

They haven't got any. Until the Palastinians vote no one can do anything. Hope there will be peace in that part of the world.