General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

compulsive habits have you any?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lisa

Lisa Report 13 Nov 2004 20:37

i have .i always unplug every electrical appliance off in the house.i fear firexxxxxxxx):

Shona

Shona Report 13 Nov 2004 20:41

message board hopping, I think.

Lisa

Lisa Report 13 Nov 2004 20:41

shona i am doing that at the moxxxxxxxxx(:

Craig

Craig Report 13 Nov 2004 20:44

When I'm tired I rub my feet together, and if I'm driving somewhere and someone's forgotten something, I can't turn back unless I can go a different route!

Lisa

Lisa Report 13 Nov 2004 20:45

craig i have actually got my husband to turn the car round when we are about five miles up the road when i panicked that an appliance was still plugged in!!!!!!xxxxx(:

Mommylonglegs

Mommylonglegs Report 13 Nov 2004 21:07

What about the Fridge and Freezer????????????? jenny

Steph

Steph Report 13 Nov 2004 21:23

I stick my tongue out while I'm writing, does that count as 'compulsive'?? Certainly a habit!

Craig

Craig Report 13 Nov 2004 21:47

The old lady next door to me spends TWENTY MINUTES!! every night , shutting the doors in her 2 bedroom house. THERE'S ONLY FIVE SMEGGING DOORS!!!! She shuts each one at least 5 times and then puts on the tv in the bedroom loud enough that we can't hear ours.

VIVinHERTS

VIVinHERTS Report 13 Nov 2004 21:53

I'm sure I'm on the autistic spectrum by always parking the car in the same place when I go to work, university, shopping etc... Always use the same routes as well! Viv.

*Debbie

*Debbie Report 13 Nov 2004 22:20

Play with my hair which drives my hubby mad. Debs.