General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

phil collins.....love songs.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 13 Nov 2004 22:52

its a double cd,and its only 6.49 in tescos....is there a better xmas pressie? bryan.

*Debbie

*Debbie Report 13 Nov 2004 22:55

Phill Collins has got to be the best sooooooooo talented and I would like just one night of hanky panky with him LOL (wish we had a Tesco over here). Debs.

June

June Report 13 Nov 2004 23:09

Bryan, Is it only available in Tescos? Phil Collins is one of my favourites

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy Report 13 Nov 2004 23:13

It's on my christmas list :))

Joy

Joy Report 13 Nov 2004 23:13

Like his songs and singing ...... but I am hoping to receive "An Illustrated History of East Suffolk Railway" by John Brodribb :-) Joy

Unknown

Unknown Report 13 Nov 2004 23:19

sorry,was watching..bridget jones diary...and they advertised it...going to buy it tomorrow,ime his greatest fan...i know all his hits,from the film..buster are on it.. debs,your such a lovely lady...do our cds work over there,if so,email me with your address,and who knows what santa might bring. bryan.

Frances in Norwich

Frances in Norwich Report 13 Nov 2004 23:29

I`m going to Tescos tomorrow to check it out. If Groovy kind of love is on it, I`m buying it and not leaving it to chance. Santa might not see this thread! Frances

Unknown

Unknown Report 13 Nov 2004 23:37

soon as i buy it,i will tell you the tracks.........can i suggest another double album......a few weeks ago,a lovely lady bought me..r kelly..greatest collection,it is brilliant,and i have played it every night since,its sensual,sexy,romantic,an album to relax to. bryan.

Winter Drawers Ever Near

Winter Drawers Ever Near Report 13 Nov 2004 23:41

Love him too. If u want pastic bags i've got tesco, asda, summerfield, waitrose, M & S, BHS etc. will post them to u free of chargr

Unknown

Unknown Report 13 Nov 2004 23:59

louise,ime watching it as well....so far she has my vote,but ime a bit of a ..lionel richie fan..as well. bryan.

Beverley

Beverley Report 14 Nov 2004 13:44

I love Phil Collins, nearly met him once... I used to work for a magazine back in 92 and I was a huge Genesis fan. When I learned they were coming to the Apollo in Manchester, I managed to get press passes and free tickets and a chance to interview them. Unfortunately, Phil had a very bad cold and was under doctors orders to rest until the concert so I never managed to meet him, only the other two band members and they were fab! But I was absolutely gutted about Phil being in the next room and not seeing him. At least the concert went ahead. Anyone else met or nearly met anyone famous??? maybe a new thread opportunity here? Bev

Unknown

Unknown Report 14 Nov 2004 14:47

here we go. tearin and breaking. everyday. one more night. against all odds. cant turn back the years. groovy kind of love. do you remember. dont let him steal your heart. please come out tonight. this must be love. its in your eyes. cant stop loving you. testify. true colours. you'll be in my heart. if leaving me is easy. ive been trying. ive forgotten everything. somewhere. least you can do. two hearts. seperate lives. my girl. always. way you look tonight. bryan.