General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

OK Where's everyone Gone

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Pat

Pat Report 14 Nov 2004 02:39

OK I have just come on, late I know and everyone disappears??? Earlier I was enjoying another post about one of my fave subjects LONDON I start to add my bits and pieces and eventually everyone leaves??? What have I done to everyone??? IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE? IF SO PLEASE SAY HELLO!!! Pat x

PennyDainty

PennyDainty Report 14 Nov 2004 02:43

Hi Pat I just came back on after finishing my ironing. How you doing? I've been out today and that's me finished the Christmas shopping. First time ever I've been so organised, I'm usually running round on Xmas eve like a mad un. I'm saying I'm finished but you know how it is I'll probably end up buying more! Christine

Pat

Pat Report 14 Nov 2004 02:55

FINISHED??? oh sorry to shout like that. Girl I aint even started yet, cor blimey, i feel really lazy now christmas shopping ironing, bl***y hell have to give the videos a rest and the library, I spent 5 brilliant hours in there today, my husband had the cheek to tell me he was going to leave me there if i wasnt ready to go at 5oclock as he was getting hungry, he thought I would feel sorry for him (some chance, with his big belly he could go without food for days and wouldnt notice) anyway decided i better go home and feed my hungry lot including the cat & dog. That's all I did today. PERFECT. I will think about the Christmas shopping in a couple of weeks time. Pat x

PennyDainty

PennyDainty Report 14 Nov 2004 02:59

PMSL Pat, men what are they like? Mine can't understand 'the fascination with dead people' as he puts it. "We'll see them all soon enough" he says. Charming! Hope it's a good while yet. LOL Christine

Pat

Pat Report 14 Nov 2004 03:08

Sometimes I feel like bringing my hubby closer to his Ancestors LOL> Pat x

PennyDainty

PennyDainty Report 14 Nov 2004 03:20

Now now Pat, control yourself. If you keep staying in that library and not feeding the poor man, you'll starve him to death! Christine

Pat

Pat Report 14 Nov 2004 03:29

Wouldnt mind he is well able to feed himself all the rubbish he puts down his neck. Makes me really angry that he needs to keep nagging I keep telling hime we have a problem in our marriage I'm the one that's supposed to nag not him, I swear he is getting more like his mother everyday, ah well I married him for better or for worse, Im looking forward to the better LOL> Pat x

Ramblin Rose

Ramblin Rose Report 14 Nov 2004 06:47

You two have started my day with a chuckle. Have a good one Rose

TonyOz

TonyOz Report 14 Nov 2004 07:15

Ooops, wrong room. Everyone in here is into husband killing!! Have a nice day ladies. Tony.

Pat

Pat Report 14 Nov 2004 13:23

Donna, You were very good, Christine does her ironing around that time? crikey I can bearly get something I want to wear ironed as I'm going out the door how is everyone else so organised, I lost that skill years ago. I rolled into the bed 4oclock this morning rolled out again 11oclock this morning, love that Saturday night/sunday morning thing, reminds me of my younger days when it would be a club I rolled in from, but wouldn't surface until tea time. Pat x