General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

NO NEWS BUT......

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Craig

Craig Report 14 Nov 2004 15:00

I'm sure all the ladies will understand me when I say.... YIPPEE.. THE PLUG HAS GONE AT LAST!!!! nough said on a sunday eh? fingers crossed.

Bev

Bev Report 14 Nov 2004 15:03

great! now take her for a nice long walk. Have you got it's name down for a school yet???? only i think by the time it arrives it will be ready to start!!!! Bev

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 14 Nov 2004 15:05

OOOOOO the plug gone ! things are a movin then Craig ! E x

Craig

Craig Report 14 Nov 2004 15:06

She hasn't stopped cleaning this a.m. either!

Pat Kendrick

Pat Kendrick Report 14 Nov 2004 15:08

There you go then about 9 hours to go. Pat

Sue In Yorkshire.

Sue In Yorkshire. Report 14 Nov 2004 15:17

Craig That's good news and especially if Louise can't stop cleaning. Won't be long now,Just before Midnight tonight. Have you got Louise's sister there at the house ready and waiting? Bags in the car and your bottle of wine. Love to you both. Won't forget to be waiting up for your mail. Sue

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 14 Nov 2004 15:33

a car ride down a bumpy road might do the trick! Ann Glos

Ann L from Darlo

Ann L from Darlo Report 14 Nov 2004 16:08

AWW Craig won't be long --hopefully---thanks for keeping us informed !!! Lovely to meet you yesterday,your such a canny person!!! Ann L

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Report 14 Nov 2004 17:17

Hi Craig, Keep us all informed. Hopefully it wont be long now. All the best to you both. Liz

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 14 Nov 2004 17:53

good luck xx

pinkflamingo

pinkflamingo Report 14 Nov 2004 18:15

Go for it Craig, daughter produced son at 3.48 this morning after going up and down to hospital for days. Nanny here is on her knees, and he is 10 days early. Christine

Craig

Craig Report 14 Nov 2004 18:25

congratulations grandma Christine!! and now the fun begins:-)

Mommylonglegs

Mommylonglegs Report 14 Nov 2004 19:20

So glad of this little bit of news. Should not be too long now. At least you know everything is starting to happen. Shall be thinking of you all over the next few days. It was so nice meeting you Craig. You seem a smashing person. hope to see you and your wife at one of the next meet ups. Will expect a photograph of the new baby also. all the very Best. Jennyxx

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 14 Nov 2004 20:25

Not long now Craig!..

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 15 Nov 2004 07:02

Has the little one arrived yet Craig?..

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 15 Nov 2004 08:55

im sooo excited Craig! i emailed you yesterday....any news yet? xxx