General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

I got an apology!!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 15 Nov 2004 12:10

I got an apology from hubby's family at the weekend.... apparently the witches at the wedding finally admitted the lies they told about that day!! Now the apologies are coming from all directions!! Apparently they thought I was trying to upstage Step daughters mother and they didn't like it.... the fact that the mother turned up with sun-glasses on her head looking like she was off to the races had nothing to do with my ability to upstage her!! And the fact that I paid for half of the damned event and the mother paid ZILCH..... I had a right to queen it for the day if I had chosen too... but I didn't so they can all go swing!! RANT OVER!! :O)

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 15 Nov 2004 12:11

well im pleased you got a sorry, but im sure thats just a drop in the ocean, seeing as what you have been put through! xxxx

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 15 Nov 2004 12:40

they are ever so humble now they know the truth!! :O) Hubby even apologised for doubting me.... and for not defending me at the time!! :O)

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 15 Nov 2004 13:55

all I keep saying to them all is that I was right all along and now they have to look at their own and see what scum these people are!! :O)

Fairy

Fairy Report 15 Nov 2004 14:06

I remember reading your thread at the time. At last you have an apology and quite rightly too!. Jo.

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 15 Nov 2004 19:16

Well done Diana, hope that tooth is a bit better today!..

Glenys the Menace!

Glenys the Menace! Report 15 Nov 2004 20:30

Good for you, and not before time too. Glenys x