General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

President Bush (joke)

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jane

Jane Report 15 Nov 2004 14:37

George Bush and Dick Cheney are enjoying an election victory celebration lunch at a fancy Washington restaurant. Their waitress approaches their table to take their order, she is young and very attractive. She asks Cheney what he wants, and he replies, "I'll have the heart-healthy salad." "Very good, sir," she replies, and turning to Bush she asks, "And what do you want, Mr. President?" Bush answers, "How about a quickie?" Taken aback, the waitress slaps him and says, "I'm shocked and disappointed in you. I thought you were committed to high principles and morality. I'm sorry I voted for you." With that, the waitress departed in a huff. Cheney leans over to Bush, and says, "Mr. President, I believe that's pronounced 'quiche'".

Unknown

Unknown Report 15 Nov 2004 14:38

Jane hahaha. Actually I think your title says it all! nell

Anne from Scotland

Anne from Scotland Report 15 Nov 2004 14:41

Jane very good! Anne

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 15 Nov 2004 14:42

lol !! good one! xxx

Pat

Pat Report 15 Nov 2004 14:43

Jane nice One, Nell definetly AGREE!!! LOL Pat x

Bec

Bec Report 15 Nov 2004 14:43

Lol, like that one! becx

Carol in Rochester, New York

Carol in Rochester, New York Report 15 Nov 2004 14:59

Can,t wait to tell that to all my work-mates that voted for Bush. Ha Ha. Loved it.