General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

The Kinky German .....

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 15 Nov 2004 16:11

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 15 Nov 2004 16:11

KINKY GERMAN???????? German guy approaches a prostitute. "I vish to buy zex vit you !" "OK" says the girl, "I'll charge #50 an hour." "Ist goot, but I must varn you, I am a little kinky". "No problem", she replies cautiously, "I can do a little kinky !" So off they go to the girls flat, where the German produces four large bedsprings and a duck caller. "I vant you to tie ze springs to each of your limbs." The girl finds this most odd, but complies, fastening the springs to her hands and knees. "Now you vil get on your hans und knees." She duly does this, balancing on the springs. "You vill please blow Zis vistle as I make love to you." She finds this odd, but figures its harmless, and the guy is paying. The zex is fantastic. She is bounced all over the room by the energetic German, all the time honking on the duck caller. The climax is the most sensational that she has ever experienced, and it is several minutes before she has recovered the breath to say: "That was totally amazing! What do you call that ?" Vait for it scroll down.... . its coming..... bit longer... "Ah", says the German, "Four-spring duck technique!"

Brian

Brian Report 15 Nov 2004 16:17

Sehr gut!!

Sean

Sean Report 15 Nov 2004 16:50

excellent, made me spill my coffee lol

♥ Katz

♥ Katz Report 15 Nov 2004 17:30

Brilliant.... Kxx