General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

ebay question

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 15 Nov 2004 22:11

hiya i won an auction payed with paypal then i get an e-mail from ebay to say the item is invalid how do i get my money back thanks (think its something to do with copyrights)

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 15 Nov 2004 22:48

hiya glitter it was a von dutch tee shirt for my niece and she was all over me cos i had got her one i am upset for her cos i feel i have let her down

JG70

JG70 Report 15 Nov 2004 22:55

Re the census fraudster what discs were they selling? Quite a few for sale at the moment I want to check I'm not bidding on a duff disc. Thanks jacquie

Guinevere

Guinevere Report 16 Nov 2004 06:17

Hi Sandra, As you paid by paypal you can do a chargeback as the seller has become "Not a registered user". There are instructions on how to do this on ebay. Gwynne

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 16 Nov 2004 11:38

hiya all thanks for your replies gwen i will do that the seller has not even replied to my e-mail

JG70

JG70 Report 16 Nov 2004 16:15

Thanks re census discs - I'll watch out! jacquie

Jack (Sahara)

Jack (Sahara) Report 16 Nov 2004 16:16

I couldn't figure out paypal either. I contacted the other person by email and we ended up with payment by cheque!

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 16 Nov 2004 17:33

she has still not answeared my e-mail and now it says she is no longer a regisered user fron oct 04 so how come she was selling stuff on ebay the other day funny how do you do