General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

arrr how sweet!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 16 Nov 2004 16:27

Just had an email from my fella. He said that he was in a cab last night, and the cabbie turned round and said, ' didnt i drive you to so and so and back 2 weeks ago' Dave said yeh, and then the cabbie pulled out a key from his top pocket and said, 'this must be yours then!' turns out that i had left my front door key in the back seat! He said he tried to return it to Davids house, but no one was in, so he has kept it in his jacket pocket for 2 weeks hoping that he would see me or dave! I think thats really sweet!

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 16 Nov 2004 16:30

I think you are a really luckly lady and it's a good job that you had an honest cabbie as trust me there are many that aren't!! You're house could have been turned over sweetie!!

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 16 Nov 2004 16:31

Yeh i thought of that....but he would of had a hell of a job as i live in a flat and he didnt see what block i ran into !! xx

Ramblin Rose

Ramblin Rose Report 16 Nov 2004 16:31

Wow what a nice guy.CITIZEN OF THE YEAR AWARD

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 16 Nov 2004 16:54

I know, and from what i can remember he was a looker as well!! xx

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸ Report 16 Nov 2004 17:08

what a nice cabbie--wel done to him