General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Public Apology Please Craig

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 18 Nov 2004 14:28

For threatening to ban custard creams...then you can be my tiger again! xx

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 18 Nov 2004 14:31

nudge craig!!!!!!

Craig

Craig Report 18 Nov 2004 14:43

O.K. I think I've come up with a solution. And also a partial sorry so here it is I'M SORRY KITTEN!!

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 18 Nov 2004 14:44

yay...you can be my tiger again!! lol x

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 18 Nov 2004 15:13

Glad you apologised Craig.... otherwise Steph and I would have had to come over and batter you with a packet of custard creams.... they rule!! :O)

Lisa

Lisa Report 18 Nov 2004 15:16

not banning bourbons are ya and biscuit dunking!!!!!xxxx(:

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 19 Nov 2004 14:18

lol just seen this, Pinky, he is lucky that hes not coming to the meet, think i would have had to bring a pack along with me!!!xxx

Unknown

Unknown Report 19 Nov 2004 14:25

Enough of this... I am off for a custard creammmmmmm!!!

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 19 Nov 2004 14:26

Have one for me Grampa! xx

Wendy

Wendy Report 19 Nov 2004 16:46

I've missed something. Why was Craig banned custard creams? You can't get on the boards properly for a few days and you lose all grip of reality. Or is it just me? Doh!

Lisa

Lisa Report 19 Nov 2004 16:47

jammie dodgers should be banned there horrible!!!!!xxxxx(:

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 19 Nov 2004 16:48

like custard creams, but love those cream ones with, the jam in the middle! :)

Lisa

Lisa Report 19 Nov 2004 16:49

spiky we have all gone laa laa!!!!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(:

Wendy

Wendy Report 19 Nov 2004 16:59

Laa, laa or not ladies, the question still remains. "Why was he going to banned custart creams?" Does he know something we don't. Is there going to be a world shortage and he's banning us from eating so that there's more for him?

Wendy

Wendy Report 19 Nov 2004 17:15

Now I know why he wants to ban them. Have just read Craig's initial 'BAN' thread. So, he thinks there 'council'. Well I grow up 'council', nothing wrong with that and I was just going to berate him when he mentioned chocolate hob nob. You've softened my heart Craig. I'm quite partial to a choccie hob nob or two myself. As Peter Kay say "Hob nobs are the SAS of dunking biscuits, not like Rich Tea. There wimps!"

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 22 Nov 2004 09:21

just seen this, i was talking bout custard creams on Paul. H tea thread, and craig told me off and said i had made him feel sick! lol...so he threatened to ban them, bad man!!! But he couldnt take not being my mate so he said sorry lol!! xx