General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

a message from strump

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 19 Nov 2004 16:28

just to let everyone know that donna has just contacted me.she apologises to everyone who has so kindly emailed her about dave.she is very tired at the moment and will get back to you all as soon as she can. love susie

Unknown

Unknown Report 19 Nov 2004 16:35

shift over donna - got to give the lad a hug xxx - for Dave

Mags

Mags Report 19 Nov 2004 16:36

Thanks Susie, for letting us know. Love to Donna and Dave chat soon Magsxxx

June

June Report 19 Nov 2004 16:45

Best Wishes to Donna and Dave, but I dont know what has happened either. Love June xx

Mags

Mags Report 19 Nov 2004 16:47

Dave has had an operation on his hand today - he should be home now - Donna is being 'Nursey' (because she was one) I am not sure if that involves dressing up! lol Magsx P.S. Donna - hope everything went well - if not I shall feel dreadful about making a joke and will delete immediately! xx P.P.S Oh poo! wrong name! lol

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 19 Nov 2004 16:49

hi june and manda donnas hubby dave has had an operation today. he is fine now but very tired. donna will give you all a rundown when she is on later tonight hope this helps susie

Glenys the Menace!

Glenys the Menace! Report 19 Nov 2004 16:57

Best wishes to you both, Glenys xx

Unknown

Unknown Report 19 Nov 2004 17:07

Best wishes to both and thank you Susie for keeping us informed. nell

Annie

Annie Report 19 Nov 2004 17:11

Thanks for letting us know, Susie, Give her my love if you speak to her. xxxx A

Sandra

Sandra Report 19 Nov 2004 17:11

Donna and Dave i hope you recover quickly from the op Dave, and at least you have Donna back in the nursing capacity. take care sandra

June

June Report 19 Nov 2004 17:59

Thanks Susie and Donna for updating us Love June xx

Pat Kendrick

Pat Kendrick Report 19 Nov 2004 18:09

Donna and Dave Best wishes to you both and a speedy recovery to Dave so he can get out from under Donna's feet. Only joking Dave. Pat