General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

ROFLMAO

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Zoe

Zoe Report 20 Nov 2004 22:28

So I'm having a wail of a time - finally able to view images for 1881. I'm going through the tree making sure I have everyone. Get to some obscure Auntie, Rose, who married a Mr Moore. She was the daughter of a comedian and was born in Aberystwyth when the family were touring the theatres. The enumerator being dead efficient wants to get it all correct and has put "Wales, Aberystwyth...." in the place of birth but he wants to get more info in so he wanders over into the disabilities column and tries to squeeze in the word Cardigan (I assume) but it ends up looking like Aunty Rose's disability is that shes LARDY

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy Report 20 Nov 2004 22:32

Maz it's now on Ancestry!! :O where you bin all day lol??

Zoe

Zoe Report 20 Nov 2004 22:33

Maz they've put it onto ancestry - it's the BEST christmas present I could have got - so you can all cancel those special trips out to find me something now Zoe

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){ Report 20 Nov 2004 22:34

Can we see it on the free ancestry plus thingie? Jeanette x

Zoe

Zoe Report 20 Nov 2004 22:34

Maz just do a search as normal from the search page and you'll get hits for the 1881. Zoe

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy Report 20 Nov 2004 22:35

Sorry dont know - I'm subscribed - sorry take it for granted these days, forget others may not be.

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 20 Nov 2004 22:35

maz lol,ive only just noticed its there aswell it wasnt yesterday lol susie

Zoe

Zoe Report 20 Nov 2004 22:37

it has the added bonus of being able to search for occupations so its slightly easier to find lost ancestors

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){ Report 20 Nov 2004 22:38

That's good news Sarah Jeanette x

Unknown

Unknown Report 20 Nov 2004 22:42

so THAT'S what you are doing Miss Zoe - instead of answering e-mails and text messages!!!!!

Zoe

Zoe Report 20 Nov 2004 22:44

She technically I'm working!!! LOL i actually crashed the comp with trying to run five browsers with ancestry and forgot to reload the mail that shall not be named (y a h 00). I'll go answer you now *shuffle shuffle* Zoe