General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Easy to spot Christmas decorations on houses.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

John

John Report 21 Nov 2004 11:26

Are there any large seasonal decorative items on houses where you live yet? I've just driven past a really large F.C.. My parents have told me that a house near them in Atherstone has already got their decorations up - loads and loads of lights and creatures etc.

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 21 Nov 2004 12:22

saw people putting sum up yesterday in leicester new parks area

Lisa

Lisa Report 21 Nov 2004 19:06

john buying mine up today.going to kit my back garden with everything you can think of.the front gardens too small and would get nicked.have my 3 year old great nice coming round on christmas day and will hacve it all set up to suprise herxxxxx(: