General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Soaps! wash them down the plug hole!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Winter Drawers Ever Near

Winter Drawers Ever Near Report 21 Nov 2004 13:58

School kid (pregnant) and brother (Eastenders) thieving etc. Sends good message out to society doesn't it. I want to take Alfie Moon and his gran away from that. Anyone up to it.

Unknown

Unknown Report 21 Nov 2004 14:41

love my corrie,and emmerdale...but have been missing eastenders on thursdays,as ive watched..tarrants way..instead,chris and his wife travel in a vintage car,using old routes,from a 1950 AA guide book,fascinating stuff. bryan.

Unknown

Unknown Report 21 Nov 2004 14:45

Get rid of the lot of them. Emmerdale, Corrie, Eastenders, Hollyoaks, Neighbours, and and others that are out there that I've fogotten. Or limit them to once a week. Just so the saddo's can get a fix still.

John

John Report 21 Nov 2004 14:47

Yes, educational documentaries, current affairs programmes and the News should be on every channel twenty four hours a day! To be honest, I do watch Eastenders when I come in from work on BBC 3 - this is purely to look at camera angles and how the storyline has been constructed.

BrianW

BrianW Report 21 Nov 2004 14:58

Never watch soaps, they're about the lowest common denominator you can find, 95% negative in outlook.

helenbell

helenbell Report 21 Nov 2004 15:19

i never watch any tele now, spend toooo much time reading whats on this board Far more interesting:-))))))))))))))))))) Helen xx

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 21 Nov 2004 15:21

helen i do like my soaps but enjoy these boards more

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 21 Nov 2004 15:24

Will second you with that one Helen!.. but I shall watch the second part of North and South tonight though!. There's always something interesting here, the Sir Hugo saga, would make a good soap! :)

Winter Drawers Ever Near

Winter Drawers Ever Near Report 21 Nov 2004 16:27

Big bang on Corrie next week I

Winter Drawers Ever Near

Winter Drawers Ever Near Report 21 Nov 2004 16:27

Big bang on Corrie next week I