General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

HAPPY 40TH BIRTHDAY MELANIE (JONES) IN COVENTRY on

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

June

June Report 22 Nov 2004 07:39

Many Happy Returns Melanie, I hope you have a fantastic day and lots of prezzies and cards. Love June xx

Mommylonglegs

Mommylonglegs Report 22 Nov 2004 08:37

Happy Birthday Melanie. Have a lovely day. Jennyx

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 22 Nov 2004 17:26

happy birthday lou x

Valice in

Valice in Report 22 Nov 2004 21:22

Life is about to begin!! Happy 40th. Val

Unknown

Unknown Report 22 Nov 2004 21:26

Have a great day Mel xx

Nicola

Nicola Report 22 Nov 2004 21:29

Happy Birthday Melanie Have a great day. Nicky :-)

Melba64

Melba64 Report 22 Nov 2004 22:44

Thank you everyone. I was feeling a bit sorry for myself when I came online tonight because my fiance can't be here until tomorrow lunchtime so I am on my own. It's really good of you to put these birthday messages on the board June and it put a smile on my face. I am really looking forward to my birthday and don't feel 40 at all. Thank you again. Mel

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 23 Nov 2004 06:59

Happy 40th Melanie!..

Lindy

Lindy Report 23 Nov 2004 10:48

Happy 40th Birthday Melanie! Lindy;-)

Mags

Mags Report 23 Nov 2004 10:54

Many Happy Returns! Have a fab fortieth! Magsxx

Heather

Heather Report 23 Nov 2004 16:09

Happy 40th birthday, Mel. Have a lovely day. Heather

Melba64

Melba64 Report 23 Nov 2004 18:37

Hi all. Got lots of wonderful pressies. My fiance is full of a cold at the moment so we are spending a quiet evening in with a bottle of wine and box of choccies. He is taking me to see Will Young in concert in December though so that will be my belated treat. Thanks again for all your good wishes. Mel