General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Blonde ?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 22 Nov 2004 16:40

hahaha

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 22 Nov 2004 16:41

A blonde walks in to a pawn shop close to where she lives.... she looks around for a while and then approaches the clerk...."I would like to buy that t.v. over there" the clerk says "I am sorry lady we don't serve blondes here" the blonde leaves in a huff.. the next day she returns wearing a brunette wig. "I would like to purchase that t.v. over there" Again the clerk says "lady I told you yesterday we do not serve blondes here" Now the blonde is furious... The next day she dresses like a man (a suit, tie, mustache, etc.) she approaches the clerk and says in a deep voice " I would like to purchase the T.V. over there! The clerk then says " lady I told you twice already we do not sell to blondes here!!!!!" She says to the clerk "how can you tell... yesterday I wore a wig, today I am dressed like a man, how can you tell it is me??" He laughs and says "because that's a microwave!

Jack (Sahara)

Jack (Sahara) Report 22 Nov 2004 17:45

Ha ha. I have only been blonde for 18 months - but I do have blonde moments and yes I think that blondes do have more fun!