General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Taking Ma to See Bridget Jones tonight

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 23 Nov 2004 16:57

theres me trying to save my money for saturday...but im gonna spoil me mum tonight, gonna take her to dinner then to see B.Jones, might treat her to a new outfit too, Mind you, i owe her, i was a naughty girl last night....so she deserves it! Byeeeee xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lisa

Lisa Report 23 Nov 2004 17:00

steph don't know what happened there sent you areply and it just disappeared.just sayin my hubby said he was going to take me but as yet he hasn't and if my husbands anything to go by i could be waiting for a very long time!!!xxxx(:

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 23 Nov 2004 17:01

Tell him your gonna pack his bags....that worked for me, or shall i say it worked for my mum! lol xxx

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 23 Nov 2004 19:40

Have a good time there, Steph and Mum! :)

Tallulah

Tallulah Report 23 Nov 2004 19:54

Sorry to burst your bubble Princess Steph, but the film is utterr rubbish, i would save your money:-) tricia