General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Morning!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 24 Nov 2004 06:09

Morning folks, early today, going to Norwich on the train! I like a train journey, makes a change from the car!. The train now leaving is....(hope it's on time!)

Chris Ho :) Report 24 Nov 2004 06:15

Shall have a lovely day Paul, all that spending!.. the train goes through Thetford Forest, to Norwich, and it looks lovely, all those trees, when we came back last year it was getting dark, and it looked all spooky, but magical! (i'm like a big kid!).

Chris Ho :) Report 24 Nov 2004 06:21

Nice place, has a castle, and a cathedral, and a nice market!.. about 50 mins on the train, not far, and isn't too far from the coast Gt Yarmouth!..

Chris Ho :) Report 24 Nov 2004 06:28

One day Paul, when I have a lot of money, I shall travel from top to bottom of the country, sight-seeing!.. Mother-inlaw has just bought a place in Spain, nr Alicante, was very hot there earlier! (too hot for me!)

Chris Ho :) Report 24 Nov 2004 06:34

Bye there Paul, can't spend too much, need some for Xmas! :) catch you later

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy Report 24 Nov 2004 06:52

Morning All! darned kittens have had me awake since well before the alarm due to go off :(( Wish we had 'duvet days' over here like they do in the States - mmm then again maybe not - I'd never be at work lol.

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 24 Nov 2004 07:00

Morning all. Trying to catch up with the boards after a long weekend in Hampshire. Came back by train. There are still so many leaves on the trees as we travelled through Hampshire and Surrey. It seems late for that. Have a good day, all.

*  Bridget *

* Bridget * Report 24 Nov 2004 07:16

Good morning Enjoy your day out

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 24 Nov 2004 07:20

good morning hope u have more luck with the trains than i do iv been to lots of gr meets since april and only one by train has been trouble free .................... lol