General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Christmas Crackers

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Winter Drawers Ever Near

Winter Drawers Ever Near Report 24 Nov 2004 20:07

Anyone recommend any good value for money ones. I seem to find that unless I spend a fortune on them, it's just rubbish inside. Somerfield's have a half price sale on at the moment £4.99 instead of £9.99. Do you think that's last year's left overs? They don't look took bad but they are not flying off the shelves.

Fairy

Fairy Report 24 Nov 2004 20:21

That's a good idea Clare, sometimes I pop a Lotto slip in with a birthday card. No ones ever owned up to winning though. Jo.

Lisa

Lisa Report 25 Nov 2004 16:03

tescos are good the cheapest are£7.50for 12.have to get two boxes as i have a very large gathering with my family coming roundxxxxx(: