General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Little chuckle

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Winter Drawers Ever Near

Winter Drawers Ever Near Report 24 Nov 2004 21:12

A man trips and falls in the street. A lady walks past and enquires if he's hurt his back. No he says "I'm just trying to break a bar of chocolate in my back pocket"

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 24 Nov 2004 21:13

Hee Hee :))

Winter Drawers Ever Near

Winter Drawers Ever Near Report 24 Nov 2004 21:24

Man in restaurant. Excuse me waiter do you have frogs legs. Yes sir. Well jump over the counter and get me a chees sandwich.

John

John Report 24 Nov 2004 21:36

When will my baby move? With any luck, right after he finishes high school.

Winter Drawers Ever Near

Winter Drawers Ever Near Report 24 Nov 2004 21:46

Middle of winter. Farmer goes out and finds his whole herd of cattle frozen solid. Oh no I'm bankrupt. Little old lady walks past and asks why he's crying. My whole herd is frozen. I'm ruined. She walks round and touches all the cattle and they spring back to life. She bids him good day and walks off. His friend suddenly appears and says, I thought you said on the phone all the cattle were frozen. I did he said but that little old lady walking down the lane brought them back to life. Don't you recognise her said his friend, no who is she. Thora Hird.

Anne from Scotland

Anne from Scotland Report 24 Nov 2004 21:48

Autumn that was Chick Murray's favourite joke! Anne

John

John Report 24 Nov 2004 21:50

My first job was working in an orange factory, but I got canned because I couldn't concentrate.

Winter Drawers Ever Near

Winter Drawers Ever Near Report 24 Nov 2004 22:11

I know Anne, but aren't the old ones the best. Stand the test of time!

Winter Drawers Ever Near

Winter Drawers Ever Near Report 24 Nov 2004 22:24

Two hedgehogs want to cross the road. Look at all these cars says one. We'll get run over. No, says the other you get half way across and if a car comes you sit between the two lines in the middle. The first hedgehog starts to cross the road and sees two headlights. He does what his friend says and sits between the two lines in the middle. Splat! The hedgehog still on the pavement says "You don't see many Robin Reliants round here!

Winter Drawers Ever Near

Winter Drawers Ever Near Report 24 Nov 2004 22:26

A white horse trots into a pub and sits at the bar. Yes sir says the barman and what would you like to drink. A pint of lager says the horse. We've got a whisky named after you sir. "What, George" says the horse.

John

John Report 24 Nov 2004 23:04

A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well. I wanted to be a barber, but I just couldn't cut it!

Winter Drawers Ever Near

Winter Drawers Ever Near Report 24 Nov 2004 23:41

Nice one John.

John

John Report 24 Nov 2004 23:43

Like the little skunk said when the wind changed, "Now it all comes back to me."

Winter Drawers Ever Near

Winter Drawers Ever Near Report 24 Nov 2004 23:51

Oh you wit...

John

John Report 24 Nov 2004 23:57

Let your smile be your umbrella and you'll get a mouthful of rain.

John

John Report 25 Nov 2004 00:59

It is better to give than to receive, and besides, you don't have to send thank-you-notes.

John

John Report 25 Nov 2004 20:58

I have found some more little chuckles. If you think that it's a small world, you've never run of gas on a country road. It doesn't matter whether you win or lose - until you lose.

John

John Report 26 Nov 2004 21:33

Any more chuckles out there - clean ones that is?

helenbell

helenbell Report 26 Nov 2004 21:42

Why have women got small feet to stand closer to the sink Thats sexist that is lol helen xx