General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

daughter gone to Aand E

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust***

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust*** Report 24 Nov 2004 22:49

daughter had minor bump in her car at weekend , other driver could have given way from discription, as daughter was reversing and as she came round , she clipped headlight on other car, well replace headlight, but daughter has hurt her hip since then , pains got worse, sent her down casualty for x ray, but she has hours to wait been there 3 , and staff are all being off when she asks waiting time. have to wait now to find out results when shes been seen, in this town that could be friday, !

Unknown

Unknown Report 24 Nov 2004 22:52

Hi Julie - l do hope your daughter does'nt have to wait too long and that she is ok:o))))) Jude sarf wales

Jean Durant

Jean Durant Report 24 Nov 2004 22:54

Julie, Hope you don't have to wait too much longer and that the news, when it comes, is good. Jean x.

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust***

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust*** Report 24 Nov 2004 22:54

thanks jude will let you know, i wont go to bed till she gets in, i know her she'll give up waiting if it goes afer midnight as she worys bout work next day,

Unknown

Unknown Report 24 Nov 2004 23:00

hi julie, when a patient arrives at A/E they are graded by staff,on the symptoms given,those with serious symptoms,such as chest pain,are given priority,even though they may have arrived much later,than your daughter...i hope she is seen soon,and the results are good. best wishes....bryan.

June

June Report 24 Nov 2004 23:03

I hope your daughter is soon looked after and pray that it isn't serious, mythoughts are with you. June

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 25 Nov 2004 07:41

Hope all is well and that your daughter decided to wait.Work will have to wait, - her health is more important. I know how frustrating it is but as Brian says they let urgent cases in first. I was grateful for this last week, when we had to rush our daughter in as she was doubled up in pain and we too were there until after midnight. The staff were kindness itself even though they were rushed off their feet. Daughter now home after having her appendix out. Hope your daughter is OK.