General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY ANN LOVELL on Friday 26th Nove

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

June

June Report 25 Nov 2004 07:29

Many Happy Returns Ann, I hope you have a wonderful day and lots of presents and cards. Love June xx

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 25 Nov 2004 07:37

happy birthday lou x

Michelle

Michelle Report 25 Nov 2004 10:01

Happy Birthday Ann. Have a lovely day. M.

Speedy

Speedy Report 25 Nov 2004 10:42

Happy Birthday Ann, hope you enjoy it. :) Bev

Lindy

Lindy Report 25 Nov 2004 11:23

Happy Birthday Ann, Enjoy your day! Lindy;-)

Ann

Ann Report 25 Nov 2004 20:37

Thanks all :)

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 26 Nov 2004 07:04

Happ Birthday Ann!..

Mags

Mags Report 26 Nov 2004 07:57

Happy Birthday! Have a good one Magsxx

~*sylvia*~

~*sylvia*~ Report 26 Nov 2004 10:37

Happy 30th Birthday Ann. I hope you have a lovely day. Best wishes from Sylvia in Perth WA

Valice in

Valice in Report 26 Nov 2004 10:48

Happy 30th Birthday Ann. Val

Big Shaz

Big Shaz Report 26 Nov 2004 20:55

Happy Birthday Ann hope you had a Great Day!! Shaz :-)

Jo

Jo Report 26 Nov 2004 20:56

Happy Birthday Ann, hope you are getting sloshed..

Ann

Ann Report 26 Nov 2004 22:03

Thanks all for your birthday wishes, am seriously thinking of getting stuck into the booze! Day started nicely with some pressies from hubby, then to work to flowers and a hug for my boss, then later she talked promotion prospects with me. Then back home to more pressies from hubby, but also bad news, parents haven't made it as Dad has been took into hospital. (they came from Spain to visit but decided to spend some time with my brother first then all come together...) Hopefully, it is nothing too serious, he's had a bad eye for over a week but refused to do anything about it till last night. He is very much one for not going to the doctors, dentists etc. He's had some tests done and is just waiting for a scan. But apparently he's feeling ok, so I just need not to panic. Hopefully he'll make it down to London to see me tomorrow and if not me and hubby are planning to go on the train and see him tomorrow. Fingers crossed for me please! Thanks all :) Ann